We all know that when it comes to weight loss the struggle is real and we could all do with some extra help along the way. With that in mind here are some tips to help you out…
1. Start by writing down all the reasons you want to lose weight
2. Be realistic with your goal and don’t rely only on the weight loss registered on the scale as You will be losing centimeters all the time.
Think of a goal like fitting into an item of clothing that is perhaps too tight, or an item of clothing in a smaller size.
3. Visualize the New You!
4. Get your priorities right ñ start each day as a new day and take this weight loss journey one day at a time.
5. Perhaps emotions like stress, anger, hurt or sadness make you want to eat to comfort yourself instead write down your feelings in a journal and you will soon find that the urge to eat has passed.
6. Celebrate every achievement Ö.but NOT with food, have a manicure or pedi or go for a walk, even just a chat with a good friend.
7. Forgive Yourself – If you do perhaps have a slip up then simply dust yourself off and get back on track don’t spend the entire day beating yourself up and eating even more.